What is needed to use the Oncar service?
To use the Oncar service, the following 3 requirements are needed.
1. Android-based smartphone: On the oncar supported smartphones page of our website, please check whether the Oncar service supports your smartphone.
2. Car navigation device: On the oncar supported navigation products page of our website, please check whether the Oncar service supports your car navigation device.
3. Purchase a dedicated Oncar dongle.
How can I sync with Oncar?
1. Access Google Store with your smartphone and then download and install the App.
2. Run the App on your smartphone. Then, on your car navigation device, run the Oncar menu.
3. The mirroring sync is complete!!
Can I remove the Safe Driving function?
Safe Driving is a function that blocks the mirroring of all Apps except for navigation and the MP3 player.
Currently, this function is applied to all Mercedes Benz, BMWs and Minis. However, this function is not applied to navigation systems from other manufacturers, in response to requests from those automotive brands.